Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What a View!

Sara's River House Weekend - September 2004 Posted by Hello

This is a picture from last September that I haven't thought to share with anyone until now, courtesy of Liz C. She took the picture leaning against the house it self, so this is the view three feet away from the house as well as through the front picture window. Pictured are some of the folks from my 2004 River House Weekend: Val, Ajai, Adrienne, Liz, Chris, Patrick, Robin, Me, and Mauri. This year's trip is September 2nd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I live in Spain very close to a very large lake About 7 miles long and in parts a half a mile wide. Sometimes the reflections of
the mountains are a perfect reversa
Thats why I was atracted to your picture
I'm Vic, wife Liz, You might like the trip some time. It's hot in June /July and even September. it's
in the 80's
May the best of good fortune go with you and your friends.